I'm testing Webshots on-line service. Webshots is a free service. I've been using it for many years to put a photo on a desktop or screensaver. On-line it allows photos to be kept private yet still be used in a blog. If the slideshow is clicked, you are sent to the album for viewing. I modified it to see the larger slideshow.
Video can be uploaded. I'm testing it now to see it's limitations.
Complaints:
Video can be uploaded. I'm testing it now to see it's limitations.
Complaints:
- Only 50 photos can be uploaded at a time.
- The embedded slideshow displays only 50 photos at a time. There is no way of resizing like Filmloop.
- The slideshow pans and zooms, but sometimes to an empty sky. I prefer a flipbook.
- Both the full size and embedded slideshows doesn't display the photo captions.
- 7000 photo limit - any size.
- 700 videos - any size. The videos are blocky and cannot be viewed full-screen.
Click for full-screen slideshow.
Children's Dance