I don't know how long this link will last but it's a pretty cool concept. Stars tell a story which is then animated.
Dave dropped by the development lab to drop off his bottle caps for the mycokerewards.com. He stays awhile to talk about Worlds of Warcraft. I just can't get myself to play a game that I have to subscribe to every month. Lisa sends out the call to the Lunch Bunch. I invite Dave but he passes and says that he'll get lunch from the cafeteria.
Lisa picks me up and Bobby is with her. Bobby is an old gaming buddy and isn't on the mailing list that I know of. I haven't seen him in awhile. According Bobby, we can go inside the building where they are restoring the old Saturn V. We are off to the Oriental Grommet as Mary calls it. The eight of us gather around the table, Bob, Lisa, Mary, Jim, Rick, Kathy and myself. Jose is late but he finishes with the rest of us.
I ask Lisa if she is going to watch Bogey - Brian's boxer. She said that she never received the email. I told her that we were gonna watch the two cats. Our boys get along well with the two boys.
I had to mow the grass before the lawn police when we were gone. A few guavas were going bad so I started harvesting the quavas. The guava tree is weird. It's dropping leaves, but it growing new sprouts. Fig trees are still bearing fruit. The young maple tree needs to be planted so I need to find a good spot for it. It think it will be a vertical tree like the ones we saw when we were tubing.
Lisa picks me up and Bobby is with her. Bobby is an old gaming buddy and isn't on the mailing list that I know of. I haven't seen him in awhile. According Bobby, we can go inside the building where they are restoring the old Saturn V. We are off to the Oriental Grommet as Mary calls it. The eight of us gather around the table, Bob, Lisa, Mary, Jim, Rick, Kathy and myself. Jose is late but he finishes with the rest of us.
I ask Lisa if she is going to watch Bogey - Brian's boxer. She said that she never received the email. I told her that we were gonna watch the two cats. Our boys get along well with the two boys.
I had to mow the grass before the lawn police when we were gone. A few guavas were going bad so I started harvesting the quavas. The guava tree is weird. It's dropping leaves, but it growing new sprouts. Fig trees are still bearing fruit. The young maple tree needs to be planted so I need to find a good spot for it. It think it will be a vertical tree like the ones we saw when we were tubing.