
As we depart our cabin for breakfast, I don't see our shuttle tickets outside our door so we pick them up from the Explorations desk. We also pick up extra tickets for a later date. The tickets are $6 one way and are good for any port. We learn that a passport is not necessary. Any photo ID would work so I put my passport in the safe and use my driver's ID. I can't go home if my passport is stolen.
Mary and I do the once around the Windjammer in search of Bill and Carolyn but can't find them. Just past the Windjammer is the Island Grill with an omelet station. We order omelets with everything on it except onions. The short order chef asks if we want cheese. I say yes and nearly a half cup of shredded cheese is dumped on it. I'm surprised they can even fold it. There's even picante so I ladle it on. As I walk by the buffet, I spot black sausage in a patty and English bacon. I'm always willing to try something different so I plop it on my plate. Bill is seated near where we had lunch yesterday. Carolyn appears behind me as I seat myself. The black sausage is non other than a dry blood sausage -- ground liver with no rice. I prefer the ones we had in Germany and Puerto Rico. The English Bacon is a heavily salted ham. I can pass on this. I down everything with passion fruit juice.
As we leave the Windjammer, we buy a big bottle of water. I don't mind paying for the water. I just don't like how they automatically add a 15% gratuity to anything we buy. The worker reads my last name and starts talking to me in Spanish. He wonders if I am Spanish. Mary had said that earlier on someone asked if I was Mexican. I tell the guy that I am not Spanish. He instantly switches to a dialect I don't recognize. Don't ask me how I know it's a Filipino dialect if I don't understand it. He smiles and says that many of his friends are Filipino. I tell him that I only understand my Mom and Dad's dialect.

Our tour today is 5.5 hours and is considerate moderate difficulty. Our tour guide is Jocelyn who said that we can call her Josie for those people who have problems saying her name. Our neighbor Vivian in Virginia could never say Josefa my mom's name so she always called her Josie. I don't see how it's so hard to say the name.
As usual, the cruise terminal is not very scenic since this is a freight area, but we have perfect photography weather -- blue skies with a little haze. It could be a bit cooler though. I've already lost my 10 sticker by the time we exit the bus for the first walking tour. Sept 10th is my birthday which is today. Interesting coincidence. I forgot about all about my birthday till now.
















It is Sunday, so church services are in progress. It is a small gathering area and is packed. I take a couple of shots then leave. I always feel awkward taking photos during a service.





The building behind the carousel is their Chambre of Commerce. Nice huh?


It's formal night, and I brought my tux. I bought it years ago when Mary's uncle was inducted into the CAF.
On the lift down, the elderly black couple I saw on our tour is trying to board but the doors are closing on them. Someone bangs the door open at the last open. The couple thanks them but tells them not to risk it because a doctor died in Houston that way. That's when we discover they are from Houston. We'll meet many people from Texas or Canada on this cruise.
Formal night means photo night as well. We have a photo taken near the stairs. We encounter the South African couple again. She is in an elegant black evening gown, and he is in a dark suit. The backdrops don't look so great here so we try another. It's the staircase of the Titanic. We pass on it.
During dinner, I try the escargot as an appetizer which was very good and not chewy at all...very buttery. The ship begins to move but I can't even feel it. We pass many of the sights that were on our tour. I wish I had my camera. Tomorrow, I'll shoot our departure and not have normal dining. The cherry jubilee would have been more interesting if it was prepared at our table, but that and the flaming Baked Alaska came to an end due to safety reasons.









