"A surf and turf?" asks Orlando. "Sure!"
"They must like you more than me," said Carolyn. "They wouldn't give me a shrimp cocktail."
The headwaiter helps carve the lobster tails out of their shells and said that we can have more if we want. I am stuffed so I pass. We couldn't stay for dessert since Name that Tune Trivia was on at 815. Who worries about dessert when the Gala Buffet was at midnight? We came in third at trivia. Karaoke was at 1000. Mary and I didn't make it but according to Bill, it had a live band. Mary decides to nap for a spell. 1130 rolls around. I wake up Mary and ask if she wants to see the Gala. "I'll see the photos," she answers happy to stay in bed.
The headwaiter helps carve the lobster tails out of their shells and said that we can have more if we want. I am stuffed so I pass. We couldn't stay for dessert since Name that Tune Trivia was on at 815. Who worries about dessert when the Gala Buffet was at midnight? We came in third at trivia. Karaoke was at 1000. Mary and I didn't make it but according to Bill, it had a live band. Mary decides to nap for a spell. 1130 rolls around. I wake up Mary and ask if she wants to see the Gala. "I'll see the photos," she answers happy to stay in bed.


People are already waiting outside the second level of the dining room when I arrive. They let us in early. The seas are a bit rough tonight. It's a bit rocky traversing the staircase that connects all three levels of the dining room.


Ice sculptures are brilliantly lit. Almost anything can become a piece of art - bread, ice, fruits, chocolate, marzipan


