
The wrecker came to take away Bonnie. He actually showed up early because of the time change. She'll be sold at auction for the American Diabetes Association. I had removed the license plates as well as the the registration decal. I'll miss her.

Today is Halloween. As usual, we invite a bunch of friends over for dinner. Rick, Kathy, Rich, Pete, Jim and Gary. Rick is wearing his new bluetooth "hearing aid" as Kathy calls it. He also brought over a couple of hand crossbows which shoot marshmallows. He bought them at TRF. Rudy is limping around and draws Kathy's attention. He had sprained his front right foot, but it goes away after a couple of days. We tried something different this Halloween. Instead of horror flicks, we show Star Trek fan films that I downloaded from the web. Some of the disks had problems, but it was a hit, and everyone want to see the other films. Mary was talking about doing another get together in the near future.

Later in the week, I hear that Brian and Cindy had Zebrina Paige on Halloween. She was a big baby - 8 pounds!