Christmas already?
We were in the grocery store just this weekend and they already had the Christmas decorations on sale. Hello?! It just turned October. We still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to go before Christmas comes along. September had not yet passed when people already put their Halloween decorations up.
What a waste
They are almost finished tearing down the Eckerds on Bay Area Blvd. IT WAS BRAND NEW! Nobody ever moved in since CVS bought out Eckerds, and there was a CVS across the street. With its brick exterior, the Eckerds building looked much nicer. A bank will be built in its place. For some reason, banks are being built everywhere and gas stations are being torn down. A lot of Japanese sushi restaurants also went up.
Expedition 15 Crew Cutting Ceremony
Be it for shuttle or space station, Building 5 is all about training the astronauts. Whenever a new crew relieves the astronauts at the ISS, there is a cake cutting like there is today. Rick's wife Kathy is an autograph hound and attends all them. I, on the other hand ,am to shy to talk to them. What do I say to them?
So I stay back and wait for the crowds to clear before I sneak over for some cake and soda. I shouldn't really be having cake anyways. I am pre-diabetic. Did I just rationalize my shyness?
But I have been good over all. I am not eating as much rice as I used to and instead have veggies or something low carb. I still splurge every so often especially when I am out with friends. I was bad at dim-sum. It almost sounds like a drinking problem.
If you happen to be driving by JSC on the first Thursday of the month and hear an warbling sound, don't worry. A shuttle didn't blow up. This happens to be the day that they test emergency sirens. JSC warns us about everything from rutting deer to possible lightning.
We were in the grocery store just this weekend and they already had the Christmas decorations on sale. Hello?! It just turned October. We still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to go before Christmas comes along. September had not yet passed when people already put their Halloween decorations up.
What a waste
They are almost finished tearing down the Eckerds on Bay Area Blvd. IT WAS BRAND NEW! Nobody ever moved in since CVS bought out Eckerds, and there was a CVS across the street. With its brick exterior, the Eckerds building looked much nicer. A bank will be built in its place. For some reason, banks are being built everywhere and gas stations are being torn down. A lot of Japanese sushi restaurants also went up.
Expedition 15 Crew Cutting Ceremony
Be it for shuttle or space station, Building 5 is all about training the astronauts. Whenever a new crew relieves the astronauts at the ISS, there is a cake cutting like there is today. Rick's wife Kathy is an autograph hound and attends all them. I, on the other hand ,am to shy to talk to them. What do I say to them?
So I stay back and wait for the crowds to clear before I sneak over for some cake and soda. I shouldn't really be having cake anyways. I am pre-diabetic. Did I just rationalize my shyness?
But I have been good over all. I am not eating as much rice as I used to and instead have veggies or something low carb. I still splurge every so often especially when I am out with friends. I was bad at dim-sum. It almost sounds like a drinking problem.
If you happen to be driving by JSC on the first Thursday of the month and hear an warbling sound, don't worry. A shuttle didn't blow up. This happens to be the day that they test emergency sirens. JSC warns us about everything from rutting deer to possible lightning.