
Today is Veteran's Day - one of those holidays that my company observes but not many others. It's also Cammy's first bath. Car washes are when you see every scratch, ding and scrape. Cammy wasn't too bad off. The underside of her bumper was scraped from negotiating our steep driveway, but you can't see it. She also had one very small ding on the side and a scrape in back. I also went the extra mile and applied sealant. Ever notice how we baby our cars when we first buy it? Her license plates hadn't arrived yet and the temp plates expires on Nov 12th, so I drove by Champions. I discovered that they called the house on Nov 8th saying that the plates were in. Actually, they called the office. Betty and I didn't check it till the next week.
Bill's going away dinner was at Bob's place. It was a lot of fun. Amanda and Richard even showed up. It was dark getting there and it was a perfect ad for the navigational system. I didn't have to even read the sign. I just trusted the car to tell me when to make the turn. Fortunately, Bob's house wasn't in a dead zone.
Bill's going away dinner was at Bob's place. It was a lot of fun. Amanda and Richard even showed up. It was dark getting there and it was a perfect ad for the navigational system. I didn't have to even read the sign. I just trusted the car to tell me when to make the turn. Fortunately, Bob's house wasn't in a dead zone.