Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wed Dec 13, 2006

I read that the Scots are having their annual Haggis hunt -- cute. I guess it's the equivalent to our snipe hunts.

Lisa calls and says that she could make lunch after all. I tell her that I'm going to the Bldg 5 lunch so I can't go with her and Tim to the Seafood Market. They have great fried catfish.. Her building's holiday lunch is tomorrow.


11 o'clock comes around. Time to eat! Before we are let loose, Bruce says a blessing. I am first in line. My chocolate Macadamia nut cookie's doesn't quite fulfill the theme of southern dishes, but it did fairly well since less than a dozen cookies were left. Once again third floor laid out a great spread. I forgot to get a gift for the gift exchange so I skipped that. It's not a Dirty Santa so all of the gifts were to be nice.

Tonight is a hockey game which reminds me. We received a Christmas card from Jeremy our ticket rep. Dave is supposed to be at the game with his girlfriend to celebrate her birthday.

Btw, we lost big to the Manitoba Moose 4-1. It's tough to be an Aeros fan this year