Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sat Jan 13, 2007 BAH Holiday Party


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Cool! I scored some great seats for the Houston Rodeo. Most of them are between rows 5 through 7 from the front. Mary wanted to see Toby Keith and Sheryl Crow. I wanted to see Alan Jackson and Gretchen Wilson as well but that would mean going to the rodeo for 3 nights in a row so we settled on Mary's choices and Alan Jackson.

Tonight was the Booz Allen Holiday party at Dave & Buster's. Yes there were Christmas decorations and even a tree. As you can see, we didn't use many of our drink tickets. Jenny and her husband ended up with our seats. Jenny still looks good. Her hubby is graying faster than I am. Those two appear to be complete opposites. I have never seen a smile on his face. In fact, it's always a frown if anything.

Dinner was a buffet, but I didn't get up for seconds since the Murder Mystery Theatre started.

A wife of Mary's co-worker is Oriental and works at Compaq, and no, she didn't know my sister.

The Murder Mystery was pretty cool but I didn't agree with who did it. She was blackmailed just that night, and she just so happened to have rattlesnake venom on her?

I played Sega's Ghost Squadron. It's a shoot em up but the game didn't swap between single, partial and full auto that well.

The screen to my favorite game LA Machineguns has burn in, but I love that shooter. Both the gun and the platform rattles. I joined another guy's game and we lasted a long time on one credit each.