I've been working late night again. The good thing about it is that I get to mess around during the day. The bad thing is that I feel lousy all day. It's raining again. The grass has grown long and the vinka needs to be replanted. The ivy which I thought died during the winter freeze has grown back from nothing. The fig trees are producing fruit, and the birds didn't even eat them yet.
I watched more Ah! My Goddess. There is one between this movie and the first, but the video is private. I don't know how I managed to watch it the first time.
I watched more Ah! My Goddess. There is one between this movie and the first, but the video is private. I don't know how I managed to watch it the first time.
It must be anime month. I found another anime movie on Dish. This one is Gundress. It reminds me of Bubblegum Crisis, but I think Bubblegum Crisis was better. Cooler music.
Speaking of Bubblegum Crisis, I thought I would look for Bubblegum Crash which I never watched. I didn't find it on YouTube, but I did find its spin off AD Police. It's actually a prequel since it explains how Leon joined the AD Police. No Knight Sabers though. I'd give it an R rating for nudity and violence. There are three stories or "files" as they call it. YouTube's resolution reminds me of the days when I would watch anime on videotape and the recording was a recording of a recording of a recording in SLP.