I finishedThe Deathly Hallows last night! I was afraid that the web, radio or tv would blow the ending for me, but fortunately, that didn't happen. I loved the book, but I have a feeling the movie would be a disappointment for me. There is just too much for a movie.
I've been getting ready for the next Star Trek Fan Flick Night, but we may have to change the name to just Fan Flick Night. I found a great Star Wars Fan Flick called "Star Wars Revelations". It has fantastic special effects. The acting is pretty good. The fight scenes could use a bit help. Another fan flick called "Pitching Lucas" is a humorous look into George Lucas mind.
I've been getting ready for the next Star Trek Fan Flick Night, but we may have to change the name to just Fan Flick Night. I found a great Star Wars Fan Flick called "Star Wars Revelations". It has fantastic special effects. The acting is pretty good. The fight scenes could use a bit help. Another fan flick called "Pitching Lucas" is a humorous look into George Lucas mind.
