Glenda's family visited Mom & Dad this weekend. Dano was there as well. I dropped by and took a few photos.
Filmloop was bought out by Fabrik. I'm not too impressed yet. It is very slow to refresh the thumbnails. I can't click to go to another link. I can only run it under IE. I can't do text bubbles. I can't set the colors of the backgrounds, and I can't do captions. They at least have different transitions. The collage looks neat but the photos doesn't always fit the entire window so I stuck to the standard wipe.
Filmloop was bought out by Fabrik. I'm not too impressed yet. It is very slow to refresh the thumbnails. I can't click to go to another link. I can only run it under IE. I can't do text bubbles. I can't set the colors of the backgrounds, and I can't do captions. They at least have different transitions. The collage looks neat but the photos doesn't always fit the entire window so I stuck to the standard wipe.
Powered by beta.joggle.com