Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wed Dec 12, 2007 Magic Card

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I found a cool on-line program which makes Magic the Gathering cards. Check out the one I made for myself. The link to the program is below...

Speaking of musketeers, I am checking out renfests to visit in 2008. The Four Winds Faire near Tyler, TX looks promising. The faire started in 1994 and is based on the musketeers which works out well for me. Based on the media release, there are now permanent structures including a wall with towers enclosing the grounds as well as eight stages. The faire is closer than Scarby by 30 miles (about 3 hours away) and starts earlier as well. The first show is on March 1st with temps ranging from 66F-42F...not bad cloak weather.

I'll see if I can talk the guys into a one day scouting trip.