Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wed Dec 19, 2007 Min-Mei visits

Min-Mei is visiting us for awhile. Min-Mei is Gary's Siamese-Tabby. She's a real pretty cat but she doesn't get along too well with other cats - a lot of hissing and growling. She adjusted very quickly this time around. I had Gary around while Mary and I held the boys in view to show that everything is okay.

Today I found a lump underneath the guest bed's comforter. Min-Mei was hiding there. She growled and hissed when I pulled back the comforter, but was happy when I poured the food.

Sonny and Rudy has been keeping their distances. Sonny wants to play badly. Both of them have been eating her food which is funny since they don't care for any different food when we offer it to them. Sonny would pass on his food to eat out of Min-Mei's bowl.