Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sun Feb 3, 2008 The Jersey Boys

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Today we went to the Hobby Center to watch The Jersey Boys which is a musical history of The Four Seasons in particular Frankie Valli.

The story was excellent -- nice highs and lows with humor mixed in. Much like Mamma Mia, the musical weaved Four Seasons music with the dialogs. The music was great as well as the actors who both sang and played instruments -- or faked it pretty well. Overall, it's a great one to watch.


Oh, did I mention that President Bush senior attended? He's looking older from the last time we saw him maybe a couple of years ago. He's hunched and walks stiffly. I didn't see Barbara.

The 2:00 show ended at 4:35. Usually, we'll stay and watch the actors take their bows but we had to be home before the Superbowl in case anyone showed up to watch the game with us. So I squeezed my way through the rows till we were stopped at the wings where President Bush watched the final bows. I guess we'll watch the final bows. The traffic out of the parking garage wasn't so bad even though we now have to park on the third floor due to all the valet parking. Every year, we lose another floor.