"Mamma Mia!" is my all time favorite musical. By the end of the show, the music has your toes tapping, and you are in a great mood. This is the third time that Mary and I saw Mamma Mia! But the first time for Lisa, Laura, Lauren and her friend. Everyone loved it. I was wondering if the younger generations would consider it sappy, but I guess not. It seems that every year, the show adds a little extra. Either that, we just forgot the scene. Yes, these are the actors that we saw.
I read that "Mamma Mia!" is coming to the big screen next year with Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep as two of the leading stars. I hope they can sing. I hate when they choose actors solely on their name.
I read that "Mamma Mia!" is coming to the big screen next year with Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep as two of the leading stars. I hope they can sing. I hate when they choose actors solely on their name.