I had 5 hours of sleep, but it doesn't feel like enough. A 2 hour afternoon nap followed by 3 hour sleep at night. Maybe I'll work out tonight...or cut the grass. Well, it unexpectedly rained so mowing is out. You can see everyone's browning grass. I had a late meeting and I had to pick up Rudy's refills by the time I get home and feed the boys, it's nearly time to eat. Oh well, at least I didn't take a nap.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thu June 25, 2009 Walking Zombie
I am a walking zombie today. I'm in that weird state where my body wants to work third shift. I'm pretty creative when this happens, but that's only during thirds. I guess it's because I'm like in a dream state where anything is possible. Unfortunately, I'm like crap the rest of the day. Since i couldn't sleep I started on the D&D set. I'll post photos when I have better lighting. I have problems correcting CFL lighting. Each brand seems to be a different temperature.