What a lousy day. I only had 3 hours sleep since we went to bed late and Sarah had an early flight. At work, I accidentally wiped my PDA's memory and of course, I haven't synced in a long time. I also can't find my Agendus software. I guess I'll have to buy it again. The latest software is okay but I need to get used to it. I lost all of my icons and a bunch of schedules. I then find out that my Sony point and shoot is dying on me and in a week we are going to the Michigan Renfest. I can't find any of the photos I took of the Waterwall and the Sax. And to make matters worse, Ernesto has developed into a tropical storm and is heading towards...guess where? Yep, right towards us. Actually just north of us, but it arrives just as we fly out on Friday. Mary and I were driving home and saw the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile. I'm guessing they are here for the Ballunar festival at JSC.
You know you're getting old when:
The Smithsonian sends you a senior citizen discount for their magazine. But I'm not even 50 yet!
You know you're getting old when:
The Smithsonian sends you a senior citizen discount for their magazine. But I'm not even 50 yet!