It's raining today which is unfortunate for Mary. She had to play baglady today. Her company participates in the Adopt-A-Highway program. She returned soaking wet. I know we need the rain, but I did want/need to go car shopping today. Once again, my car has gone on the fritz which is more than annoying. I am considering the Camry Hybrid, but I want to check it out. I read that it had two flaws. A small trunk and the car switches back and forth between the gas and electric engine at 70 mph.
There's nothing like having guests stay at the house to encourage you to clean house. The boys are doing their part by marking missed spots with furballs.
Why can't they?
Why can't these media programs like Realplayer or Windows Media Player have "bookmarks" inside media clip? This way you can show a certain spot in a clip or return to watch where you left off.
Why can't Yahoo provide a place to upload anything you want for these blogs? After all, they have a briefcase.
Why can't Yahoo put titles on the photos? This way when you see the slideshow, you at least know what the photo is about. It would also be nice if the slideshow was automated.
Why can't Yahoo made their blogroll a spot at the bottom which swaps between banners that you dictate -- sort of like those scrolling ads at NBA games or in the malls?
You know you're getting old...
You know you're getting old when a funeral home mails you a brochure.
Aeros and Hockey
The Aeros website is now on-line I hate websites which pop up a new window instead of reusing a window. Browsers should have a way that they can open a tab first instead of a new browser window.
Now will I buy a jersey with the old bomber logo? If so, I'll probably get an authentic one this time around. The two that I have now are replicas. I wonder if they will come out with a red one? I should have bought a blue jersey when I had a chance. The website tells you to pre-order the "Bomber" jersey now, but they only show the red fighter logo in the shopping area.
I never did buy one of the new ones with an F-18 fighter on it. It just didn't have character to it. Maybe if it had the eye and teeth like the bomber logo.
For grins, I went to the AHL website to see if any other team changed their logos this year. The Lowell Lock Monsters are now the Lowell Devils. As usual, they had been acquired by an NHL team. The Bridgeport Sound Tigers went from a blue cat to an orange cat to match the colors of their parent company of the NJ Islanders. I hate it when the parent company forces their minor league team to have the same name or same colors. If that happens to the Aeros, no more season ticket for me. I saw one Lowell Lock Monsters game when I was taking classes near Boston. I picked up a pin and a bobblehead of the mascot. I wish bobbleheads were in action poses. I have enough for two teams to go against one another. What would be cool is if the bobblehead had a spring at the waist so they can do a wicked slapshot. At that point you could make a game out of the bobbleheads.
There's nothing like having guests stay at the house to encourage you to clean house. The boys are doing their part by marking missed spots with furballs.
Why can't they?
Why can't these media programs like Realplayer or Windows Media Player have "bookmarks" inside media clip? This way you can show a certain spot in a clip or return to watch where you left off.
Why can't Yahoo provide a place to upload anything you want for these blogs? After all, they have a briefcase.
Why can't Yahoo put titles on the photos? This way when you see the slideshow, you at least know what the photo is about. It would also be nice if the slideshow was automated.
Why can't Yahoo made their blogroll a spot at the bottom which swaps between banners that you dictate -- sort of like those scrolling ads at NBA games or in the malls?
You know you're getting old...
You know you're getting old when a funeral home mails you a brochure.
Aeros and Hockey
The Aeros website is now on-line I hate websites which pop up a new window instead of reusing a window. Browsers should have a way that they can open a tab first instead of a new browser window.
Now will I buy a jersey with the old bomber logo? If so, I'll probably get an authentic one this time around. The two that I have now are replicas. I wonder if they will come out with a red one? I should have bought a blue jersey when I had a chance. The website tells you to pre-order the "Bomber" jersey now, but they only show the red fighter logo in the shopping area.
I never did buy one of the new ones with an F-18 fighter on it. It just didn't have character to it. Maybe if it had the eye and teeth like the bomber logo.
For grins, I went to the AHL website to see if any other team changed their logos this year. The Lowell Lock Monsters are now the Lowell Devils. As usual, they had been acquired by an NHL team. The Bridgeport Sound Tigers went from a blue cat to an orange cat to match the colors of their parent company of the NJ Islanders. I hate it when the parent company forces their minor league team to have the same name or same colors. If that happens to the Aeros, no more season ticket for me. I saw one Lowell Lock Monsters game when I was taking classes near Boston. I picked up a pin and a bobblehead of the mascot. I wish bobbleheads were in action poses. I have enough for two teams to go against one another. What would be cool is if the bobblehead had a spring at the waist so they can do a wicked slapshot. At that point you could make a game out of the bobbleheads.
