Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tue Aug 15, 2006

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
The cool link for today is Star Trek Inspirational Posters. Mary claims that this poster best describes me. I don't cheat, I just stretch the rules.

It's been a long day. I had to ride into work with Mary again since my Bonneville won't crank over. Around 8 pm, I finally emailed Mary "Uncle!" I've been here since 8 am. Mary could probably work till 10. Unfortunately for me, I get headaches if I don't eat on a regular schedule, and I can't concentrate on what I'm doing. The extra hours will be nice, since I will easily make up the two days that I'll be spending with Sarah when she comes down for her visit next week. The sun was setting when I exited the windowless building, but it was still hot and humid outside. I 'll feel sorry for Sarah if it's still this hot next week, but hey, it's August.


After dinner, we drove to Shake's for frozen custard. We brought Sonny this time around. He was having a blast. If he could stick his head out the window, he probably would. He was purring up a storm.The Shake's girl said that many people bring their dogs, and Shake's offers them a puppy cup. so she asked if Sonny would like some. Sonny likes ice cream but not that much, so I said that I'll offer him some of mine later which I did. He ate about a teaspoonful.