Today is my first day back to work. I wade through the email and I was busy all day playing catch up.
Mike finally called. I sent him an email a few days before we left for our cruise. He tried calling the home phone and got the answering machine. When he called both our cells, they rolled over to voicemail.
One thing nice about working with my group is that we get free decals, pins and even flags, pins of upcoming shuttle flights or station expeditions.
My team lead had just returned from his trip to England. He said that the exchange rate is almost one euro for every two dollars. Our Scotland trip is going to be expensive.
At home, Rudy is definitely playing the guilt card on me. If I just look at him, he comes a running. He loves to be brushed and has been begging for it almost all the time. Even Sonny has been asking for it as well, and he doesn't care for brushing. Every night as we go to bed, I pick up Sonny and ask him for a "hug." I would place him on my stomach. He would lie down on and purr and did he ever purr last night. Usually he leaves after a couple of minutes, but not this time. I almost thought he was going to sleep there. Rudy doesn't care for a hug unless it's from Mary. He would remain standing and jump off as soon as he can.
I wonder...
If people hate lawyers so much, why are there so many court movies and television shows?
Mike finally called. I sent him an email a few days before we left for our cruise. He tried calling the home phone and got the answering machine. When he called both our cells, they rolled over to voicemail.
"Why didn't you just send me an email?" I ask him.
"We don't do anything exciting," he told me.
"Hey, I'd just like to hear from you every so often," I tell him. "What have you been doing?"
I wouldn't say we did something exciting, but I try to do something every weekend. When I had an apartment, I would try to do all my chores during the weeknights so I would have the entire weekend to myself. Mary on the otherhand would just like to relax every so often."We don't do anything exciting," he told me.
"Hey, I'd just like to hear from you every so often," I tell him. "What have you been doing?"
One thing nice about working with my group is that we get free decals, pins and even flags, pins of upcoming shuttle flights or station expeditions.
My team lead had just returned from his trip to England. He said that the exchange rate is almost one euro for every two dollars. Our Scotland trip is going to be expensive.
At home, Rudy is definitely playing the guilt card on me. If I just look at him, he comes a running. He loves to be brushed and has been begging for it almost all the time. Even Sonny has been asking for it as well, and he doesn't care for brushing. Every night as we go to bed, I pick up Sonny and ask him for a "hug." I would place him on my stomach. He would lie down on and purr and did he ever purr last night. Usually he leaves after a couple of minutes, but not this time. I almost thought he was going to sleep there. Rudy doesn't care for a hug unless it's from Mary. He would remain standing and jump off as soon as he can.
I wonder...
If people hate lawyers so much, why are there so many court movies and television shows?