I left work early today. My cold is now in full swing, and I can't concentrate at work so I might as well head home and crash for awhile.
Most of the TV season premieres began this week. Bones has been on for a few weeks. The season premiere of CSI: New York was on last night. Both premieres of ER and CSI are playing tonight. We missed the CSI premiere. I botched programming the DVR and told it to record the new episodes of CSI on Spike. I thought it would do all channels. Mary is not happy especially since it is a two part episode.
Most of the TV season premieres began this week. Bones has been on for a few weeks. The season premiere of CSI: New York was on last night. Both premieres of ER and CSI are playing tonight. We missed the CSI premiere. I botched programming the DVR and told it to record the new episodes of CSI on Spike. I thought it would do all channels. Mary is not happy especially since it is a two part episode.