Sonny wants to go on the cruise as well
Dang!I'm only gone for two days and my mailbox is filled with email. They propagate like tribbles.
Lunch Bunch day
Lisa and I usually ride to lunch together since we are both working on-site She has received our BroadwayAcross America tickets. I was wondering when those would arrive. Our next show "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" is in 3 weeks. Did I mention that Fall is allways a busy time of the year for us? Today the Lunch Bunch meets at Rocket City Cafe and Grill for the first time. Service is extremely slow. There's only two people working the grill. My spinach quesadillas are disappointing especially the tortillas. Our mailing list is growing- RoHo and James Lucas joined us for the first time. Bob's info was wrong. James went to work for ARES. Bob asks where we went for Labor day, and I tell him the Michigan renfest. He says that he only goes to the Texas Renfest every five years. James mentions that TRF is not even close to the one in southern California. I ask him the name of it. Maybe it can make our list. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember.
After a full day of work, it's time to pack for the cruise. I printed our boarding passes. I've transferred the renfest photos from the photodrive to the main PC and mailed my blog entries. I tried cleaning and sorting the photos.
I just noticed that the calendar on the blog has only active links for the days that you crated a blog. That means all the blogs that I created for the Labor Day weekend were under today. Lousy system in my opinion.
Between blog updates and watching recorded shows on the DVR, i finally finished packing. I'll probably add a few more photos for the Mi Renfest when I get a chance. I invited my old renfest group to read my blog. We'll see if they do.
Sure enough, the Aeros listed promotion nights after we sent in our picks. I never heard back from Jeremy our Aeros rep. I'll have to send him an email and see if he received the fax.
I checked the Louisiana Renfest website. Zoltan won't be there but the Pirate Shantyman and Bonnie Lass will.
I don't see why they don't sell pewter pins at all renfests. There's no need for a year. This way it can be sold from year to year. You could have hooks which allow you to dangle the year under it. If the renfests standardize the hook and loops, you can string them together.
The Minnesota and Michigan renfests are run by the same organization.
The Arizona Renfest is during President's Day
The Colorado runs through the 4th of July weekend so 2008 will be a perfect time to visit since we can fly on Fri July the 4th.
A dane is short for mundane a person who attends a renfest.
A playtron is a person comes to the renfest dressed in garb.
A fairechaser is one who attends a festival in a different state.
I thought wayfairer would be a good play on faire and give people a slight hint about our group.
