Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wed Nov 22, 2006 The 2007 Camry - Motor Trend Car of the Year

I read that Motor Trends awarded all of the 2007 Camry's (including the Hybrid) their Car of the Year Award. That's the first time I ever had a car that won the CoTY award. Of course, I tend not to buy cars which are brand new in design, but I was desperate for a car. Hopefully, it does well in the long run. I tend to hold my car over ten years.

I thought of having the Lunch Bunch somewhere nice for the holidays like Churrascos, but Mary voted for somewhere quick and it snowballed from there. There wasn't much of a crowd anyways. Rick, Kathy, Bob, James, Mary and myself. Jim is at Dallas and Lisa is in Oklahoma. Oh well, maybe we can go somewhere nice before Christmas.

It sounds like the guys at Marshall wants Betty and me to stay there an extra day, but my manager hasn't approved it yet.