As usual...the night before, we have last minute gifts to wrap, but it's not as crazy as usual. There's plenty of paper and boxes although we were beginning to run low on tape.
Mary helped her mom cook dinner which was very good. I have my standard turkey leg. Then it's time for gifts. Kelly and Robert rush through the pile of gifts under the tree so they can play with their own gifts. Kelly wants to do more lifts like we did the night before. I felt a bit awkward when she tells me that she wishes I was her dad since I am so much fun. I tell her that it doesn't matter and that I am still her uncle. It must be tough to spend time with three kids and still work.
I'm definitely getting my workout. She has no fear of heights. She is a perfectionist and tells me exactly what she wants to do. Of course, she would sometimes change the routine right at the last moment. I even had her doing handstands on my shoulders for a bit.
But Tim and Robert also wants to play Magic. I brought a box of Magic decks. Tim has some killer decks now. I made some theme decks, but I haven't tweaked them - a card deprivation, a goblin deck, a burn deck and some multi color decks.
Mary helped her mom cook dinner which was very good. I have my standard turkey leg. Then it's time for gifts. Kelly and Robert rush through the pile of gifts under the tree so they can play with their own gifts. Kelly wants to do more lifts like we did the night before. I felt a bit awkward when she tells me that she wishes I was her dad since I am so much fun. I tell her that it doesn't matter and that I am still her uncle. It must be tough to spend time with three kids and still work.
I'm definitely getting my workout. She has no fear of heights. She is a perfectionist and tells me exactly what she wants to do. Of course, she would sometimes change the routine right at the last moment. I even had her doing handstands on my shoulders for a bit.
But Tim and Robert also wants to play Magic. I brought a box of Magic decks. Tim has some killer decks now. I made some theme decks, but I haven't tweaked them - a card deprivation, a goblin deck, a burn deck and some multi color decks.
