Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thu Jan 11, 2007

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
For Christmas, Dad received a notebook pc so I have been spending time configuring it the way he likes it as well as tutoring him on the new things he can do like the webcam. We were able see Ily on webcam today and were able to talk to them for a little while but then they lost both our voice and video.

One of Lisa's mini donkey's had a girl. Lisa was worried that she may have to help feed the foal since the mother wasn't letting her suckle, but it worked out in the end. The other donkey is also expecting.

I'm coordinating our hard hat tour of the Battleship Texas. On the news tonight, Fox News reported that it was leaking.

Mary is coordinating our trip to Scotland. Looks like we're gonna see the Edinburgh Military Tattoo after all. We had some doubts at first since we booked so late and no more tickets could be reserved from the official website.

I've also been busy making DVDs for our second Star Trek Fan flick night on the 27th. I have 4 hours of film. 1 hour is a review for those of us who missed some. We should have enough for at least 3 more showings. Three more films will be released this year alone.