Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wed Feb 28, 2007 A New Old Face at the Lunch Bunch

Lisa was out of town for the week while Bob was in a class.

I was surprised to see Janet waiting for us at don Picos. I thought she was with another party since I didn't think she was on the Lunch Bunch list -- not that we are an exclusive group. I haven't seen her since the Chili Cookoff last year when she dressed up as a country gal lookalike complete with a straw hat, cut off jeans and fishnet stockings. That really surprised me. Janet always seemed so...conservative. She said that she was going to show every other week to the Lunch Bunch since she was also having lunch with the Ladies of Raytheon.

Jim didn't know we were going to the Arizona Renfest. I said that I would invite him and Rick when we go to Minnesota next year. It's always nice to have more friends tag along.

Both Jim and Janet told me about Jacobs having a job fair at the Hilton on the 5th. I passed the info to Jose and Dave who were both looking.