I brought down the new flatscreen and hooked it up temporarily so that we can see the close captioning of Zorro - La Espada y La Rosa which is broadcast in Spanish on Telemundo. Talk about your soaps... Everyone has a little secret. Pretty cool but little swordplay so far. We missed a couple of episodes but like any soap they review past events. Telemundo's scheduling sucks. Their shows run 7 minutes late which prevents us from recording some other shows. They call it a telenovella some 52 episodes total. Like a soap, one episode is shown every weeknight and there are no reruns so that you can't catch up.
The BBC will begin broadcasting a new series called Robin Hood this Saturday. If anyone can get the accent right, it should be the Brits.
I started a list of the renfests with an attendance of 100,000. In case you're curious that comes to 22 Faires. We've been to 6 so far. This list may expand since we enjoyed the Louisiana Renfest which only has 45,000. Heather talked about going to the Carolina Renfest this year. If she goes, I wouldn't mind going as well. I've been making up the hours so I haven't used much of my vacation yet.
I don't think we'll be able to make the Minnesota Renfest since it's in the fall and that's when Peggy is expecting a foal. I'll have to find another spring faire.
I'd like to bring my sword and main-gauche one day to a renfest that we have to fly to. The main-gauche is not a problem. Finding a container for my rapier would be. It has been nice not donning the sword, since I don't have to worry about the sheath bumping into things. What would be really cool is to check out a renfest in England.
The BBC will begin broadcasting a new series called Robin Hood this Saturday. If anyone can get the accent right, it should be the Brits.
I started a list of the renfests with an attendance of 100,000. In case you're curious that comes to 22 Faires. We've been to 6 so far. This list may expand since we enjoyed the Louisiana Renfest which only has 45,000. Heather talked about going to the Carolina Renfest this year. If she goes, I wouldn't mind going as well. I've been making up the hours so I haven't used much of my vacation yet.
I don't think we'll be able to make the Minnesota Renfest since it's in the fall and that's when Peggy is expecting a foal. I'll have to find another spring faire.
I'd like to bring my sword and main-gauche one day to a renfest that we have to fly to. The main-gauche is not a problem. Finding a container for my rapier would be. It has been nice not donning the sword, since I don't have to worry about the sheath bumping into things. What would be really cool is to check out a renfest in England.