Dad had knee replacement surgery on his left leg this Tuesday, and I've been driving Mom to the hospital before work then back home after I finish work or pick her up around 630. Tuesday was rough for me since I had to get them there by 545 ,and there was a chance for heavy fog so that meant a 330 wakeup call for me. Even the boys were wondering why I was up so early.
Fortunately for the rest of the week, I just had to drop off Mom before I head to work at 0700. It works out well since JSC is only five minutes away from the hospital.
Dad is doing well but won't be coming home today. Instead it may be Monday. The cut is 4 inches long with two holes for drainage. They but his leg on a device which slowly inclines to 65 degrees. Rehab started the next day. He had a bit of a fever yesterday morning and today he was a bit dizzy during therapy so he's back on oxygen again. He said the wound was all bruised yesterday but today it was pinkish.
Fortunately for the rest of the week, I just had to drop off Mom before I head to work at 0700. It works out well since JSC is only five minutes away from the hospital.
Dad is doing well but won't be coming home today. Instead it may be Monday. The cut is 4 inches long with two holes for drainage. They but his leg on a device which slowly inclines to 65 degrees. Rehab started the next day. He had a bit of a fever yesterday morning and today he was a bit dizzy during therapy so he's back on oxygen again. He said the wound was all bruised yesterday but today it was pinkish.