Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sat June 13, 2009 The Boardwalk at Night

We had dinner at one of the Swan's many restaurants. It was an Italian buffet with a twist. They served the salad. A couple of desserts even had liquor. The biggest was surprise was that Goofy and Pluto visited every table, and I didn't bring a camera. Can you imagine that? Bummer!

We were surprised when we checked in late and had better boarding position than when I got the passes on Thursday. We walked over to the Boardwalk and watched the fireworks at Epcot. Even at 70mm, my lens is too long for scenic views. Magicians were doing close-up magic throughout the boardwalk - for free! I had expected the hat to be passed around after the act but they didn't. One magician laid a deck of cards on the boardwalk. It spread itself then spat out a single card. Well, it's time to call it a night.