We walk over to the harbour tour. The Fates must be watching over us. The sky clears as the tour starts. We eat at Mexacali where I have my very first taste of L&P Lemon & Paeroa which is a not so sweet lemonade with something extra. We take a taxi to the
New Zealand War Museum covers more than the wars. They even have a real Zero. I don't think the CAF even has one.
Our room is ready by the time we arrive. For dinner, we eat at Denny's of all places. The restaurants at Sky Tower was pricey. I at try the Turkish Moroccan Lamb which was pretty good. You can't find that in the States. It was weird to have country gravy on the vegetables - cauliflower, sweet potatoes and carrots.
Bill heads to the room while the rest of us does some shopping and exploring.