I programmed my second destination today -- JSC, and I actually figured out how to choose a different route.
It's Lunch Bunch day. I told Lisa that I would drive today, but she wanted to since she had to drop by the credit union afterward. That was until I said that I had the new car.
Lisa was pleased. She did not like Jose's Prius at all. She thought it was an ugly car. You always knew where you stood with Lisa.
We had a big crowd today. Only Lisa, Mary, Jose and I confirmed that we can make lunch. Then Jose and Margaret shows up, followed by Bob and Joe and lastly Rick and Jim. Most of us had the Athenian Salad with gyro meat. It tastes great and is quite filling (sort of an anti Miller Lite beer) but low in carbs. Today is Glory Day. We remember the people who used to work at Link, the wierd things they did and what they are doing now.
Rick and Jim leaves early but before they leave, Rick asks me if Nov 18th is still a good day for Radio Music Theatre. I tell him that it is. After lunch, I show off the car. Jose was surprised that I got a Toyota. He thought I was a GM man. I was, but I am disappointed that the US manufacturers spend more time building the gas guzzling but money making SUVs instead of designing more fuel efficient cars. Ford and GM are embracing ethanol which would help the American farmers - an idea I had since high school. Good idea, but it doesn't make the engine any more efficient. Rick said that his mileage with ethanol was at least 10% lower than usual. Jose is excited about my car and is looking through everything. He likes the navigational system and said that he wanted to get a new stereo for his car which is only a few weeks old. Margaret was surprised to see another person buying a hybrid.
The car is already complaining that it has low air pressure. It's 15 to 20 psi below. The glove compartment is huge. My folding umbrella fits the length of it.
It's Lunch Bunch day. I told Lisa that I would drive today, but she wanted to since she had to drop by the credit union afterward. That was until I said that I had the new car.
Lisa was pleased. She did not like Jose's Prius at all. She thought it was an ugly car. You always knew where you stood with Lisa.
We had a big crowd today. Only Lisa, Mary, Jose and I confirmed that we can make lunch. Then Jose and Margaret shows up, followed by Bob and Joe and lastly Rick and Jim. Most of us had the Athenian Salad with gyro meat. It tastes great and is quite filling (sort of an anti Miller Lite beer) but low in carbs. Today is Glory Day. We remember the people who used to work at Link, the wierd things they did and what they are doing now.
Rick and Jim leaves early but before they leave, Rick asks me if Nov 18th is still a good day for Radio Music Theatre. I tell him that it is. After lunch, I show off the car. Jose was surprised that I got a Toyota. He thought I was a GM man. I was, but I am disappointed that the US manufacturers spend more time building the gas guzzling but money making SUVs instead of designing more fuel efficient cars. Ford and GM are embracing ethanol which would help the American farmers - an idea I had since high school. Good idea, but it doesn't make the engine any more efficient. Rick said that his mileage with ethanol was at least 10% lower than usual. Jose is excited about my car and is looking through everything. He likes the navigational system and said that he wanted to get a new stereo for his car which is only a few weeks old. Margaret was surprised to see another person buying a hybrid.
The car is already complaining that it has low air pressure. It's 15 to 20 psi below. The glove compartment is huge. My folding umbrella fits the length of it.