I find Bill in the atrium when I return to the hotel. He asks if I took photos already. I answer yes which doesn't surprise him.
Heather and Peggy joins us at the table. The fare is ordinary. Hot breakfast is at the other end. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, cereal, pastries. Sidney is dressed in civies and has his breakfast at the table next to us. We have a new driver and tour guide for today. Sidney is to have at least one day off each week while Barbara is not certified for Edinburgh. We encountered the same thing in Italy. Tom is in trousers since he is a lowlander and not a a barbarian. The trousers remind me of flannel pajamas that I have.
The only statue of Queen Mary is on a building wall. The new Parliament building is rather odd looking which the Scots either like or hate with a passion. Sounds like the blockhead library at Monaco. The building had massive cost overruns.
The mountain is called Arthur's Seat which doesn't make sense since Arthur would not have been there, but it was rumored that is was once called Archer's Seat.