We stop at a Commando Memorial for both the past and present. During World War 2, the commandos did their training in these hills. I find it amusing that there is a Rennie bus already in the parking lot. I think it's sad that everyone visits the statue, but barely anyone visits the circle which remembers the commandos of today's war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I guess everyone wants to forget this war.
Barbara rambles on about the clans and the Jacobites. People have glazed looks or have fallen asleep altogether. I slip on my headphones. At one point on the trip, Mary bumps me to draw my attention. Amazing Grace was being played with bagpipes. What was really weird was that I was listening to the Rogue's version and was only a few notes off.
Barbara rambles on about the clans and the Jacobites. People have glazed looks or have fallen asleep altogether. I slip on my headphones. At one point on the trip, Mary bumps me to draw my attention. Amazing Grace was being played with bagpipes. What was really weird was that I was listening to the Rogue's version and was only a few notes off.