Tonight we have tickets for the Doobie Brothers at the Verizon Theatre downtown. The Verizon is about the size of a school auditorium.
The keyboardist talks to someone in the row before us. A couple of rows further up, a brunette has an entire party in her purse. She pulls out her cell, calls her friend and holds up the phone so her friend can hear. A little later she pulls out a point and shoot camera and takes pictures. She's not the only one disregarding the rules. Others are using their cellphones to take photos. She then pulls out bubbles and starts her own Lawrence Welk show. Lastly, she pulls out a white rose to wave around. I'm surpised she didn't have an inflatable beach ball to toss around.
As we are leaving the venue, the ushers are taking away all the booze from patrons. I guess it's to protect the patrons from the open liquor law.
Here's something to replace the old fad of tracing lasers on the movie screens. They are designing cellphones which can project images on a wall. I doubt if they will have a range of a laser pointer, but I bet it will become an annoying gadget.
The keyboardist talks to someone in the row before us. A couple of rows further up, a brunette has an entire party in her purse. She pulls out her cell, calls her friend and holds up the phone so her friend can hear. A little later she pulls out a point and shoot camera and takes pictures. She's not the only one disregarding the rules. Others are using their cellphones to take photos. She then pulls out bubbles and starts her own Lawrence Welk show. Lastly, she pulls out a white rose to wave around. I'm surpised she didn't have an inflatable beach ball to toss around.
As we are leaving the venue, the ushers are taking away all the booze from patrons. I guess it's to protect the patrons from the open liquor law.
Here's something to replace the old fad of tracing lasers on the movie screens. They are designing cellphones which can project images on a wall. I doubt if they will have a range of a laser pointer, but I bet it will become an annoying gadget.
