How to keep a geyser regular.
We are driven to Geyser National Park where there is a collection of several steaming geysers. I don't smell any sulfur. Did you know that they used to force the geysirs to erupt by adding soap? Sounds like a potential Tide commercial to me. They even bore out the geysers. The US didn't do that. The Strokkur was a very regular geyser.
If it was up to me, I would shove a pumpkin down there to see how far it would be ejected. Hey, they cook eggs and even something they call geyser bread. Clothes were even washed in geysers...probably the bubbling pools. Those must be smelly clothes. Geysers always smelled like sulfur to me.
I should be awarded goat horns. I climbed to the top of a hill overlooking the Geysers. No easy feat with my calf still hurting. Then I saw a little girl hiking up the mountain with her grandfather with absolutely no fear. I wanted to reach out and catch her everytime she ran.